184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 (2012-10-15)¶
This release just fixes a problem with some timezones which have three components, such as America/Argentina/Cordoba. AgenDAV 1.2.6 refused to parse calendars that contained events with those kind of timezones.
- This release requires neither configuration changes nor DB schema updates.
- Reminders feature has been added. Reminders will be attached to events, but this version of AgenDAV is not capable of showing popups for them yet. Other CalDAV clients, such as smartphones and desktop applications, will understand them.
- A new
log_create_permissionsoption has been added to
advanced.phpconfiguration file. Default is
- This release fixes some invalid SQL queries included in the database update process
- DB schema needs to be updated, but a new database upgrade process is now available. No more
*.sqlfiles, just read Database upgrade section.
- This release requires PHP cURL support. Make sure your PHP installation has the cURL module enabled
- Now you can share a calendar in read-only mode. You’re advised to create a
caldav.phpconfiguration file using the provided template
- Date and time format options have been moved inside
config.php. Prior to this release they were set inside lang files, which didn’t make much sense. Have a look at new options
- Translations are now managed using Transifex. Note that default language has been renamed from
en, as I think it’s a neutral English
This release requires no database changes. Contains a fix for localization support for IE7, and lots of aesthetical changes, besides upgraded libraries (jQuery 1.7.1, qTip2 and iCalcreator). Session cookies are now smaller and contain only session identifiers.
- You have to create a new
caldav.phpconfig file using the provided template (
caldav_urlhas been split into two new configuration parameters. Some CalDAV servers use different URLs for principals and calendar collections/resources, and the previous model didn’t work with them:
- A new
enable_calendar_sharingsetting has been added to
caldav.phpto disable calendar sharing for those servers that don’t support WebDAV ACLs
advanced.phpconfiguration file has been updated, make sure you don’t overwrite your own changes.
- Note that required PHP version is 5.3.0 and not 5.2, there was an error on the requisites list.
- A setup test script has been included to check if your system meets some basic requisites. Follow the Troubleshooting AgenDAV section for more details.
This release fixes some bugs with am/pm indicators under some circumstances, editing recurring events, include_path problems and other bugs.
It also introduces dynamic text color calculation and new default calendar
colors, so it’s recommended to remove the following settings from
default_calendar_color: now the first color from
additional_calendar_colors: this option has been replaced by
calendar_colors definition from
config.php.template to your
This release requires no database upgrades.
This release fixes important issues with recurrent events. It also fixes the am/pm indicator on times.
It requires no database upgrades.
This release mainly fixes issues with timezone differences and Daylight Save Time problems.
Also updates iCalcreator library to latest version (2.10.15) and qTip2.
It requires no database upgrades.
DB schema needs to be altered. UTF8 wasn’t being used by default, and sessions table wasn’t using InnoDB. Apply the changes on
sql/changes/1.1.1_to_1.2.mysql, which are the following:
ALTER DATABASE agendav CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci; ALTER TABLE sessions CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8; ALTER TABLE sessions ENGINE InnoDB; ALTER TABLE shared CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8;
Main configuration file (
config.php) has been completely rewritten to make it easier to write. Please, use the provided
config.php.templateas the base for a new
Interface translation and timezone configuration is now possible in AgenDAV. Please, make sure you set correct values on
AgenDAV has lots of corrections and fixes. See the
Fix DB schema. Wasn’t properlty updated on sql/schema.sql, which caused a problem with sessions
To correct this issue without completely recreating your current database, run the following two queries:
CREATE INDEX last_activity_idx ON sessions(last_activity); ALTER TABLE sessions MODIFY user_agent VARCHAR(120);
Remove LDAP dependency. AgenDAV now authenticates against CalDAV server.
Before this change, AgenDAV authenticated users at first using LDAP, and then your CalDAV server had to authenticate them again. With this change, AgenDAV completely relies on your CalDAV server.